Who we are
Hotel Treats is how the most fabulous hotels in the world sell gift vouchers and experiences online. We create beautifully branded online shops for hotels to sell spa treatments, dining experiences, romantic getaways and everything in between. These are bought by local residents looking for an Instagram-worthy experience as well as guests, pre-arrival. We also operate our own marketplace, aggregating services from each of our clients.
Brands we work with include St. Regis, Fairmont, Anantara & independent LHWs across the globe. Using our services, hotels increase the profitability of their outlets by selling experiences to local residents and businesses.
Find out more about us here.
In the past four years we monopolised the market in Mallorca, expanded to mainland Spain, and now beyond. In 2020 we grew by more than 300% - quite a feat for a hospitality business at a time of the pandemic!
We are a small, but perfectly formed team based in Mallorca, the UK and Poland to support a truly global customer base. We are diverse by country of origin, geographically dispersed and used to working remotely effectively.
As we continue to expand and optimise our operations we are building up our Customer Support Team. We are looking for Account Managers to work with our existing hotel clients and ensure their success.
Your role will involve:
- Onboarding: working with newly signed hotels to help them define products they wish to sell
- Working with content team to ensure timely product creation, upload and quality
- Delivering training to our clients’ teams
- Performing regular quality spot checks, auditing product validity and accuracy
- Working with existing hotel clients to create strategies that will increase the sales of their products, advising them on new products to be created, and pricing
We are looking for candidates who truly understand the challenges faced by hotel managers, owners, and operators. You will have:
- At least two years of experience working with luxury hotels, ideally in roles dealing with ancillary revenue generation, F&B or Spa sales, or marketing
- Confidence and excellent communication skills, both in English and Spanish
- Ability to analyse data, translate it to business insights and use it as a basis for making decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy, creative & consultative approach to solving clients’ issues and swiftly reacting to new trends and changes
- Strong team-playing skills, proactiveness, ability to think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal, team collaboration, project management and influencing skills. You will work closely with a great content management team
We are looking for collaborators who will be able to work with us on a B2B basis - you will need to invoice us for your services. In Spain this would typically mean being an ‘Autonomo’.
Location: The team you will be working with is based in Mallorca and Girona. You can be based remotely, but we will ask you to attend in-person training in Mallorca when you start.
Hours: This is a full-time role, however, we do have a degree of flexibility regarding the hours you would work to suit your lifestyle.
Let's discuss the details. Please email Kasia Pankowska at email@example.com to arrange a chat.