5-course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairing
- Sweet miso glazed and fried eggplant with Peking duck confit
- Octopus fritters, smoked bacon and chipotle sauce, crunchy onion, bacon, fried and smoked basil
- Balcalhau à Brás, Glazed cod, fruit and vegetable juice, Huancaine potatoes and tapenade
- Red curry of Iberian cheek, fried and toasted rice with egg yolk in brine
- Wild strawberry panacota, mandarin whipped cream, ginger crumble and purple potato crystals
- Winery: White Wine from Blancs D.O. Empordà / Red Wine Vallobera D.O. Rioja / Mineral water, soft drink and beers
Come and experience a real explosion of flavours during the 5-course tasting menu at Arbequina Restaurant at Hospes Palacio del Bailio Hotel. The cuisine at Arbequina intertwines flavours, techniques, local and national products, a wide range of ingredients and different recipes from Peru, Mexico, Vietnam, Japan and Thailand. Enjoy this fantastic gastronomic experience while sipping local wine and admiring the unique ambiance of the restaurant which is located on the remains of an old Roman house that can be seen through the glass floor. The Arbequina gastronomic space also has a cozy bar and a garden terrace.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Present your voucher upon your arrival at the hotel.