How it works
Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in a quiet place, dedicated to your spiritual and physical well-being at the Posidonia Spa of the 5-star Hacienda Na Xamena Resort in Ibiza. Explore the Cascading Pools circuit which is an outdoor treatment consisting of 8 different pools heated at different temperatures, providing high pressure hydro-jet massages starting from the soles of your feet and finishing with your head. Afterwards, choose a treatment the best fits your needs and let yourself in the professional hands of the Posidonia spa therapists. To complete this fantastic experience, enjoy a healthy 4-course lunch, including vegan and vegetarian options so that everyone can enjoy it.
- 45 min Access to the Cascading Pools
- Spa Treatment to choose between:
- Deep tissue
- Youthful Facial massage
- Relaxing and firming facial massage
- Lunch 4-Course Lunch:
- APERITIVES: Infusion of the Ibiza forest | Ibiza sobrasada croquette | Homemade toast | Guacamole with sardine cone | Base of parmentier with Ibiza pork
- STARTERS: Roast beef with Modena reduction and mustard vinaigrette | Beet tartar, sour apple with aromatic mustards
- MAIN DISH To choose between 3 rices:
- Seafood rice from the Ibiza fish market
- Quail rice from the island with a fresh citrus touch
- Rice from vegetables grown with love in our garden
4. DESSERT: Selection of desserts
* Menu subject to seasonal changes
Beverages during lunch
Hotel closing dates
Please note the hotel Hacienda na Xamena will be closed from October 27, 2019 until April, 2020.
This voucher has to be presented upon arrival at the hotel.
Access to the cascading pools is not suitable for pregnant women, people with reduced mobility or with serious health problems, and children with a height less than 1.50m. Mobile phones are prohibited in the treatment areas.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Present your voucher upon your arrival at the hotel.
The hotel’s regular cancellation and change policy will be applied (please contact the reservation department for further information).