On March 5, 2020, the 5-star Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I hotel is pleased to welcome the winner of the Montreux Jazz Festival, Bobby Bazini for an exclusive concert in Barcelona! This will be the last stop of the Fairmont World Tour 2020 before finishing with a spectacular Jam session in Montreux a few days later. In addition to enjoying the spectacular concert, you can savor an exquisite gourmet menu based on tapas with an innovative design that will leave you impressed.
Access to the Bobby Bazini Concert at B·24 Restaurant
Gourmet Spanish Tapas Menu:
- Iberian ham “Airbag”
- Seawed salad with ginger, sesame, roasted tofu and berries
- Roasted scallops, pistachio and pea cream, tender leaves and mushrooms vinaigrette
- “Pals” rice with squid, rib and iberian sausage
- Semi smoked and lacquered salmon loin, green apple chutney and pomegranate couscous
- Grain chicken leg with stewed tubers, mushrooms and nuts
- Iberian Dam with crumbs
- Assorted pastry chef´s fantasy pastry
- Water, tea and coffee & One bottle of Cava or Wine
- Cava: Ars Collecta Grand Rose or Ars Collecta Blanc de Blanc
- White Wine: Morlanda Blanco, Garnacha blanca and Macabeo. D.O. Priorat
- Red Wine: Scala Dei Prior, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha Tinta and Syrah. D.O. Priorat
Terms and Conditions
Please, confirm your reservation by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Present your Hotel Treats voucher upon your arrival at the hotel.