Fairmont Barcelona is pleased to invite you to participate in its famous gastronomic workshops hosted every month. Each season chefs choose a different theme. Learn to work with local products, modern and traditional recipes hand in hand with Fairmont chefs. Please, see the schedule of the upcoming workshops and get your voucher to have fun and learn the best from the best!
- Entrance to one of the Gastronomic Workshops at Fairmont Barcelona
- Saturday 1/09 - 17:30h: A thousand ways with cod workshop Discover new ways to cook and create with cod at our workshop.
- Saturday 29/09 - 17:30h: Wine harvest workshop September is the month of the wine harvest, an event celebrated for thousands of years across Catalunya. In this workshop you will get to the essence of the traditional side of the harvest by experiencing what it’s like to tread grapes in the old fashioned way. This workshop also includes an explanation of the wine making process and a tasting.
- Friday 12/10 - 17:30h: Wines around the world workshop On the anniversary of Colombus reaching the Americas, experience a trip around the world tasting wines from around the world paired with small plates from each wine’s respective country. Why not use what you learn in this workshop to host an international dinner party with a difference?
- Saturday 27/10 - 17:30h: Panellets workshop The traditional dessert of All Saint’s Day in Catalonia, panellets, are small cakes made mainly of marzipan and enjoyed with sweet wine. In this workshop you will learn how to prepare traditional panellets (with pine nuts, almonds, coconut and quince jelly) and more contemporary versions using foie gras, St. Germain liquor and goats cheese.
- Saturday 17/11 - 17:30h: Baking with brandy workshop During this workshop our pastry chef will guide you through how to bake with brandy, showing you how to create stunning desserts with recipes created exclusively for this workshop. Meanwhile our head bartender will show you step by step how to mix the perfect brandy cocktails. Desserts and brandy; an ideal combination of flavours.
- Saturday 1/12 - 17:30h: Gingerbread House workshop Christmas is the perfect time of your to fill your home with friends, family and warm, spicy flavours. This year you will be able to surprise your loved ones with something extra special after attending our Gingerbread House workshop. Learn all how to prepare both the biscuit base and decoration techniques and be the star of the kitchen this Christmas.
- Friday 21/12 - 17:30h: Christmas soups from around the Mediterranean Liven up your traditional Christmas day starter with our Mediterranean Christmas soup workshop. Our head chef will take you on a culinary journey starting with the traditional Catalan soup of Escudella. Then we will travel to Portugal to learn the secrets of Caldo Verde, on the the Frech Riveria for the perfect Bouillabaise and then to Italy to discover their soup of lentils and zambone. Last but not least we will cross the Mediterranean and learn how to prepare the tradition Harira soup of Morocco.
This Gift Voucher has to be presented upon arrival at the hotel.
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Present your Hotel Treats voucher upon your arrival at the hotel.
The hotel’s regular cancellation and change policy will be applied (please contact the reservation department for further information).