This is the Maricel breakfast you have heard so much about. Officially granted the title of The Best Breakfast in the World by culinary critics at the II Summit of “Madrid Fusión”, the name ‘breakfast’ doesn't really come close to describing the experience. It's more of a signature morning tasting menu you will remember forever and recommend to your friends whenever you have a chance.
Instead of a menu or buffet you will be treated to several ever-changing, innovative courses making the most of seasonal ingredients. All served on the main terrace of the majestic Hospes Maricel, letting you enjoy spectacular open sea views in one of the most glorious parts of Mallorca.
The menu evolves and changes with the seasons, but you may expect dishes such as:
- Detox smoothie – Green apple, carrot and ginger
- Antioxidant smoothie – beet, mango and banana
- Toning Juice – Greek yogurt, turmeric and dates
- Seasonal fruits on passion fruit pickle, strawberry foam and crispy tuna
- Foie gras yogurt with mango in lyophilized, osmotized textures and stones
- Mallorca’s ensaimada “Borrachito”, creamy chocolate ice cream, caramel and Carquiñyols
- Caramelized mahonés cheese “broxat”, marinated trout and apricot bread
- Shrimp in kaffir lime and coconut sauce, apple and “palo” quince
- Passion for cava
- Taco of suckling pig, cream of soups of Mallorca, jelly of botifarro
- Chocolate and truffle Assiette Gourmande
- Island Sweets
The menu may be adapted to various dietary requirements including gluten-free diets. Please inform the hotel of your preferences before arrival.
The breakfast lasts approximately three hours, so please make sure you allow plenty of time to fully enjoy the menu and spectacular sea views.
Monday to Sunday. Breakfast starts between 9:00 and 10:30. Please allow approximately 3 hours to fully enjoy the experience.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Please present your Hotel Treats voucher upon arrival at the hotel.