Who we are
Hotel Treats is how the most fabulous hotels in the world sell gift vouchers and experiences online. We create beautifully branded online shops for hotels to sell spa treatments, dining experiences, romantic getaways and everything in between. These are bought by local residents looking for Instagram-worthy experiences & gifts as well as guests, pre-arrival. We also operate our own marketplace, aggregating services from each of our clients.
Brands we work with include St. Regis, Fairmont, Anantara & independent LHWs across the globe. Using our services, hotels increase the profitability of their outlets by selling experiences to local residents and businesses.
Find out more about us here.
In the past five years, we monopolised the market in Mallorca and expanded to mainland Spain, Portugal, Italy and now beyond. We grow sustainably and are now a perfectly formed team of 10 based in Spain and Poland to support a truly global customer base. We are diverse by country of origin, geographically dispersed and used to working remotely effectively.
As we continue to expand and optimise our operations we are looking for an Account Manager to work with our existing hotel clients and ensure their success.
Your role will involve:
- Onboarding: working with newly signed hotels to help them define products they wish to sell
- Working with the content team to ensure timely product creation, upload and quality
- Delivering training to our clients’ teams
- Performing regular quality spot checks, auditing product validity and accuracy
- Working with existing hotel clients to create strategies that will increase the sales of their products, advising them on new products, pricing and promotions to be created
We are looking for candidates who truly understand the challenges faced by hotel managers, owners, and operators. You will have:
- Confidence and excellent communication skills, both in English and Spanish
- Ability to analyse data, translate it to business insights and use it as a basis for making decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy, creative & consultative approach to solving clients’ issues while maintaining a firm stance on what can be delivered
- Strong team-playing skills, proactiveness, and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to swiftly react to new trends and changes
- Strong interpersonal, team collaboration, project management and influencing skills. You will work closely with a great content management team
- Ideally, experience working with luxury hotels, in roles dealing with ancillary revenue generation, F&B, Spa sales, or marketing
Setup: full employment contract or B2B / 'autonomo' basis
Location: Palma de Mallorca
Hours: This is a full-time role, however, we do have a degree of flexibility regarding the hours you would work to suit your lifestyle.
Let's discuss the details. Please email your profile to Kasia Pankowska at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.