Hotel Treats is how the most fabulous hotels in the world sell gift vouchers and experiences online. We create beautifully branded online shops for hotels to sell spa treatments, dining experiences, romantic getaways and everything in between. These are bought by local residents looking for an Instagram-worthy experience as well as guests, pre-arrival. We also operate our own marketplace, aggregating services from each of our clients.
As we grow, we are looking to hire a new member to join our content team. We are looking for a candidate who is both creative & detail-oriented. Your duties would include writing, editing and proofreading content for our marketplace (mainly product & hotel descriptions), as well as creating and publishing written content for our newsletter, blog posts and social media, among other tasks.
Copywriter / Customer Support Specialist responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content in English, Spanish & Portuguese (mainly product & hotel descriptions)
- Creating B2C and B2B blog posts to feature here: https://www.hoteltreats.com/en/blog/consumers and https://www.hoteltreats.com/en/blog/business
- Creating compelling social media posts that will increase our follower numbers
- Creating weekly newsletters for B2C customers
- Responding to B2B emails regarding administrative matters
- Responding to B2C customers' emails
Copywriter / Customer Support Specialist requirements:
- Bilingual or proficient knowledge of English, Spanish & Portuguese
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role. This role may also fit a graduate of English, Spanish or Portuguese philology or a language teacher
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content, while ensuring details are correct and the message coherent
- Ability to develop engaging content
- Nice to have: awareness of social media growth strategies & community engagement
We are looking for collaborators who will be able to work with us on a B2B basis - you will need to invoice us for your services.
Location: Remote, based from home. Our main office is in Palma de Mallorca, but the team is scattered between Spain, Portugal, and Poland and we have ways of working together efficiently while being remote.
Hours: This is a full-time role, however, we do have a degree of flexibility regarding the hours you would work to suit your lifestyle.